Do you have suspected mold in your home? Call us for mold inspection and testing. Easy and simple way take a first step to fix any plumbing leaks,foundation cracks,moisture infiltration. Some homes has only window ventilation in baths,it should be considered installation of a powered ventilation system to prevent excess moisture built up. It is not possible to get rid of molds. Molds are part of nature.
1.Visual Mold Inspection 2..Air Sampling 3.Bio-Tape Sampling 4.Bulk Sampling 5.Lab Analysis Reports Please Note: We do not offer any mold remediation services at this time.
According to Dr. John D. Shane, Vice President of Laboratory services of PRO-LAB millions of homes across north America have hidden water leaks that are promoting mold growth that can expose homeowners to mold spores. Mold has a potential to cause health problems like allergies, irritation (to lungs, eyes, skin, throat, nose) and are potentially toxic. Inhaling and touching mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals and normally healthy individuals may become sensitive to mold after exposure. The EPA states that, "It is important to take precautions to limit your exposure to mold and mold spores. Avoid breathing in mold or mold spores". The EPA also recommends that if you suspect you have a hidden mold problem you should consider hiring an experienced professional to avoid exposure to potentially massive doses of mold spores. Mold damages what it grows on. The longer it grows the more damage it can cause. If there is a mold problem in your home, you should clean up the mold promptly. Mold can be hidden, growing on the water from a hidden leak, and can develop into a potentially large problem if not caught in time. Testing your home on a regular basis is a prudent way to prevent small problems from growing into a costly and unhealthy situation, and always avoid exposing yourself and others to mold. Our mold inspectors are members of International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2). Most common types of moulds are generally not harmful to healthy individuals. However, exposure to mould can cause reactions depending on overall health, age and the amount of time an exposed person spends in the home. The elderly, pregnant women, infants and young children, people with allergies, chronic respiratory illness and/or chemical sensitivities and those with weakened immune systems are most likely to experience health effects from mould.
Call/Text:416 825 7836 Toll Free:1866 322 5370.
6Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8am-10pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-9pm 2006-2023 Smart Choice Home And Mold Inspections.All rights reserved.